Position: eBilling Specialist
Within Law Firm accounting operations, the Billing function is of paramount importance. Getting invoices out to clients in the right format, delivered to the correct person and issued in a timely manner is vital to cash flow management. For many years, the industry has been plagued with the increasing utilization of electronic billing requirements. In addition to the typical challenges of legal billing, eBilling introduces a number of additional procedures and operational requirements. LawCFO frequently identifies eBilling as one of the most significant issues during its LawCFO Assess due diligence process.
As an industry innovator, LawCFO has established itself as the solution to the vexing problem of effectively managing the eBilling operations by creating a team of eBilling experts who provide the functional operations and support to our clients. Led by nationally recognized experts, LawCFO has established an Accounting Internship program to develop the next generation of law firm leadership. We are currently looking for several eBilling Specialist (Interns) to meet the demand of multiple interested prospects.
eBilling Specialist Critical Skillset
- Current enrollment in a nationally recognized Business School as an accounting, finance, business analytics or other similar majors;
- Completion of a minimum of 60 credit hours and demonstration of success by maintaining a 3.0 grade point average;
- Ability to manage a complex workload and to interact with multiple points of contact;
- While we do not require any specific software skills, a strong aptitude for computerized environments is critical;
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to conduct yourself in a professional and successful manner;
- Attention to detail, ability to focus for extended periods of time and solid problem solving skills are a must.
- This is typically a paid internship, except in circumstances where the intern wishes to obtain course credit and is not allowed to receive compensation;
- Training and mentorship within accounting operations, business environments and professional service organizations;
- Development of advanced interpersonal skills working with some of the most highly educated and influential professionals;
- Working in one of the most vibrant and energizing co-working location in downtown Denver;
- After an initial review period, we offer the ability for interns to work remotely and/or outside of typical business hours.
eBilling Specialist Overview
Typical duration of internship is up to one-year and includes part-time work during the school year for 10-20 hours per week with an opportunity for a full-time schedule during the winter and summer breaks. Successful interns may expect to receive an offer of regular employment upon graduation, providing the opportunity to establish an accounting or finance career in the highly challenging and rewarding legal industry.
Are you ready for the challenge? Send a persuasive cover letter and your resume to Bryan Dower at email@example.com for consideration.